Missed a month… whoops… anyways, here’s my thoughts from the past (two) months.
- I don’t want the season to end *tears*
- This season has been the craziest I’ve experienced (and I hope it continues into March Super-Madness)
- I feel like there’s been more ranked teams get upset than… ever? Maybe I’m just dreaming.
- Indiana… won’t make the tournament. But they’re on the right track, for sure. Could be scary in a few years.
- Purdue… will make the tournament, but won’t last long. Don’t believe me? They’ve lost 3 straight.
- Louisville… will barely the tournament, and probably won’t get past the Sweet 16. Padgett won’t be retained for next season, but will end up somewhere.
- Kentucky… will also make the tournament. Probably a Sweet 16 exit as well.
- Villanova, Kentucky, and Kansas all are losing their iron-tight grip on their respective conferences. Especially Kansas. Yay upsets!
- Virginia is too boring, too slow, and too good. Tournament prediction? Out in the Elite 8. Somebody gets hot, knocks them off.
- FBI keeps teasing they’re gonna leak info, and that the hammer will come down. I don’t see any hammer coming until mid-April, at the earliest.
So there you go! Agree, disagree? Let me know in the comments or on Facebook.