I’ve got a few New Year’s Resolutions for my writing, and no it isn’t to become a New York Times Bestseller. Let’s be realistic here, alright?
1. Write more posts on the blog (maybe 3 or 4 a month besides reviews)
Difficulty level… 5/10. Making them good posts? 10/10
2. Finish Enden 2 and start Enden 3
I’ll give updates on these soon, but I’m really enjoying writing them again, which is something I kind of lost when starting Enden 2. I’ve got some exciting ideas, and I’m doing my best to stay motivated with it.
3. Finish Werifesteria and release it
This is the one I’m most excited about, and I have no idea when I’m going to publish it. It’ll be good, though.
4. Make at least 50 bucks every month from writing
Again, this is doable. I can definitely average 50, but I want to make at least this much every month. Thanks to you awesome people, it’s a very reasonable goal 😉
5. Publish ONLY 3 things this year
This is the big one. I really want to focus on quality, not quantity, because I feel like my schedule is becoming more cramped lately and to produce at the level I have been would require a drop in my work’s value. I want to write the best books possible, every single time, and so I’ll be taking longer between publishing dates. And yes, I will eventually make a Mr. Telo 3 (if none of you ever read those, then click here.)
And now, without further ado, I’ll rattle off my OTHER New Year’s Resolutions.
6. For January, don’t drink any soda. (eeekkkkkkkkkkk so hard)
7. Workout five times a week, every week. And go to Crossfit more. Come on.
8. Don’t stress about money, whether that’s for gas, groceries, or random books you see in the local Pride marketplace.
9. Enjoy life as much as possible, not letting little things becomes big deals
10. Be kind to everyone.