My Abigail: A Psychological Thriller
So I’m like really pumped.
Wednesday (March 30), finally, this thing will be out there. I’ve put lots of work into it, making it as enjoyable for you as it could possibly be.
I have everything ready now. Are you unsure if you’ll really like the book? Well, I can give you a few reasons it might be perfect for your kind self.
1) It’s short. My Abigail is only about 30,000 words, so it’ll take you less than half the time it would to read a normal novel.
2) It’s fast-paced. This kind of goes with the on above, but all the same. The events move fast. There’s no waiting. You could easily read this in a day.
3) It’s cheap. 99 cents can buy you…what? Half a pack of gum? This will give you memories and excitement, all while you’re safe in bed, for only 99 cents.
4) It’s thrilling. The pace is fact, the thrills come with every page, and I keep you guessing. It’s mysterious, basically.
5) There’s a bonus short story available for purchase! (see My Other Friends below)
6) It’s available! All you have to do is pre-order right now and it’ll be delivered to your Kindle automatically when it’s released.
You can go check out some customer reviews by following this link, since Amazon won’t let you review products until they’re actually out. Silly Amazon.
Still not convinced?
1) Check out a sample below!
2) Check out the reviews below!
If you like it, go over and pick up a copy. It’s not a very long wait, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy the short time it takes you to read about Caleb, Abigail, and the secret she doesn’t know she has 🙂
–By the way, there’s a major twist in the book that NOBODY thus far has predicted. None of the reviewers. Bragging over.
I loved it! This book was a great thriller from the beginning and it kept me reading until the end. I would read more from this author. *I received this book in exchange for an honest review*
–Alysia on Goodreads
A very well written Psychological thriller book. Never a dull moment. There were no grammar/typo errors, nor any repetitive or out of line sequence sentences. Lots of exciting scenarios, with several twists/turns & a great set of unique characters to keep track of. This could also make another great Psychological thriller movie, or a mini TV series.
-Tony P. on Goodreads
Kummer had me going crazy wondering what Abigail’s secret was. I thought for sure I had it figured out, but I was not even close.
Kummer did a great job at coming up with a plot that is so complex and unique. It is one that I have never read before.
-Jessyca Garcia for Readers’ Favorite
Finally release it already!! I know, I’m sick of writing about it. I’m sure you’re sick of hearing about it.