- Trae Young from Oklahoma (a.k.a. next Steph Curry) is the best player right now
- The FBI investigation seems to have disappeared?
- Having Big 10 play conferences super early is weird
- SEC or ACC team will win championship
- Big 10 might really be bad
- Player of the Year– Trae Young vs Marvin Bagley
- Michigan State isn’t good, again
- Louisville will hover around top 25 all year
- Kentucky will probably beat Louisville 🙁
- Indiana will beat at least three more top 25 teams, and lose to at least three more bad teams
- Marvin Bagley is really good… and should be a senior in high school. Crazy.
- Arizona will be okay, once they figure out their offense
- UCLA won’t be okay, not even with their freshmen back
- Alabama has two of the best freshman in the country, and could challenge Kentucky for the SEC. But…
- Kentucky also has really good freshmen, even if they’re just now coming around.
- The FBI will probably shake things up at some point, but I’m less sure now.
- ACC is the best conference, top to bottom, and it’s not even close
- SEC might be better than the BIG 10? What? It’s true.
- Indiana/Louisville/Purdue/Kentucky are all great some nights, and not so great other nights. Something in the water around here?
- I’m super excited for December
Because who said I couldn’t write about sports if I wanted.
Here’s a list of the
for college basketball this season. (More articles like this to come)
- Lots of people gonna get in trouble by the FBI, throughout the season
- Kentucky is a top-25 team, but not a top-2 team. Deal with it.
- Grayson Allen will probably trip somebody, “on accident” of course
- The ACC will be the best conference again
- The SEC will be much better than normal (hello, 1-and-done’s)
- Lavar Ball is gonna talk too much, and we’ll listen too much
- Some team will win their first national championship (please, please, please)
- A #16 seed will beat a #1 FINALLY
- Gonzaga won’t make it to the Sweet 16
- We don’t know anything that’s gonna happen